Cloverdale Plumbing is in search of a administrative assistant to join our team. Our company has been in business since 1953 serving the treasure valley. We pride ourselves with a family orientated company that takes care of each other. We want to continue that tradition and take care of the people who take care of us.
We are in search of an individual that can handle a fast paced work environment. Dealing with customers and our plumbers with a smile on their face day in and day out.
- Minimum 1 year Secretary experience
- High School Diploma
- Customer service skills
- Strong computer skills; Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe, etc..
- Good organizational skills and pleasant demeanor
- Answer 4-line phone system, take messages, greet clients and others
- Scheduling service calls
- Photocopying, scanning, and other general office tasks including but not limited to mail handling and ordering supplies
- Ability to work as part of a team and be a self motivator
- Strong communication skills
- Work hours 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM (with an hour lunch), Monday to Friday
Benefit options after 60 day period including health care, vision, and dental. PTO and Holidays offered.